What if your skills are still back on an earlier version of .NET? Is there a good way to catch up quickly?
Microsoft has previously created Quick Starts to cover the core concepts in .NET 1.x and 2.0. More recently, they have published various training kits. Here's where you can find them online:
- Quick Starts for .NET 1.x
- Quick Starts for .NET 2.0
- .NET Framework 3.0 Training Kit
- VS2008 & .NET Framework 3.5 Training Kit
- .NET Framework 3.5 Enhancements Training Kit
- Azure Services Training Kit - PDC Preview
Microsoft also has another site, MSDN Ramp Up, which is designed to quickly get developers up to speed on the latest version of the .NET Framework.